Download a Packing List.
What to BringPacking List, which also includes what NOT to bring.
If you choose to ship your clothing and bedding to camp, rather than bringing it with you, please use United Parcel Service (UPS) — they will deliver to camp, but USPS (US Postal Service) will not. Here is the shipping address:
Attn. (your name)
80 Cornish Field Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
And in case you forget something, the Campstore has common sundries, such as flashlights, batteries and toothpaste.
Arrival time is no earlier than 3:00 P.M. Please try to arrive before dark if you are new to camp, as orientation in the dark can be difficult. End of session checkout time is 10:00 A.M. Because there is such a short time between sessions it is important that you leave camp by that time, with your room cleaned, swept, and ready for the next camper.
- Pack your clothes in plastic sweater-boxes that can easily slide under beds or fit into the nightstand shelves in most cabins.
- Label your clothes and belongings (including your electronics chargers).
- Bring a roll of non-skid shelf-liner to keep your mattress from sliding.
- Bring dance-shoes that are in good condition, because our wood floors might soon wear holes in very worn shoes. Please don’t use duct tape for a temporary fix – it is harmful to our unfinished fir floors and to your feet.
- Before your departure, please check your cabin thoroughly and check Lost & Found in the Camphouse.